A Letter to the Latter

Anticipation dies as time goes by. What have we got ourselves into? 

For the record, I never prepared myself for everything that had happen to me. I am currently missing the person that I was before. The girl who always hope for a better tomorrow and the hardship journey is just another scrape on the knee. 

I believed I can pull myself back up again whenever I fall. That's what I thought until I realized all of it are just unbearable and things seemed even more complicated. 

 So I asked myself, "Why are you trying to sugarcoat this? Aren't you exhausted?" 

I sighed and thought, yes. Yes I am exhausted. It's time to drop the act and face reality.

Ever since then, all those never ending thoughts overflow my brain at night and begins the journey of sleepless night. 

That was what it's like... 

Therefore, here goes to you. 

I know it must be hard to see things from a better perspective when your mind are too clouded for some space of rational thoughts. There might even be a moment where you want to give up. 

It's easy to assume that there's no end to this struggle.

Today I want to remind you that you are capable of picking yourself back up. All you have to do is try.

It might not be easy but you have to believe that there's is something good about to happen just around the corner. Take your time because this is a marathon, not a sprint. You'll get there when the time is right.

 Sincerely from,


 Someone who care.

Comments

Popular Posts