MOVING FORWARD

Honestly I don't know what I'm doing and not really sure why I'm back but here's the thing. I have abandoned this blog for a year and a half because I kept on looking for another stupid excuse in order not to write again. I know I'm an idiot foR thinking that I don't deserved to be happy when I know for a fact that writing is one of the thing that makes me happy.One of the reason why I decide why I don't want to do this is because I feel like a complete fraud. I'm an imposter. I can't help the voice that keep nagging me behind my back.So here's to getting over that feeling and start to moved forward. i'm done running away. I want to stay. for my own sake. that is how I decide how I can actually love myself.Raise the glass with me. I am taking this journey of self-love to a whole new level.

Comments

Popular Posts