THE VERY BEGINNING



1st entry: THE VERY BEGINNING

I took probably a year of break from my writing since it was quite a lot had happen and I was so busy dealing with my internal thoughts. Not a good excuses, yeah I know, but we've all been there, right?

Getting caught in a situation where you are no longer the captain of the ship. It was chaotic, to be honest but thankfully it became my best time of the year. Another memory to record in your diary and one day when you look back at them, you'll be surprise how those moments have shape you. Maybe they may seem bitter now, but one day you'll be able to look back at it and appreciate it.

Okay...So no more cliche stuff.

I took the advantages from the ONE YEAR break to prepare for a new project, of which I kept on postponing for the pass couple of years. I am not sure if I'll be launching it soon either, but either way i will do my best.

I hope it's not too late to talk about New Year's Resolution. I have mine figured out  around the year 2018. Not that this is any important than anything you guys came up with either. I just thought I wanted to share mine with you. 
This year's resolution is LOVING MYSELF.

No, it was not inspired by one of the K-pop group thing. (Well...sort of) I have nothing against them though so don't hate me ARMY. In fact, I am one of their fan eventhough I am not the devoted one but, you know what I mean. 

This resolution idea came up even before I heard about their Album LOVE YOURSELF. No plagiarism, I promise. Yet I do recommend listening to their music, they are absolutely good. "Spring Day" is still my favourite though it was not in this Album.

Anyway, back to the topic. EVERY BEGINNING needs to start with what? Birth? Faith? History? 

It has to start with Us.

The more that I thought about it, the more it came to mind. Why do I try so hard to go after something which I have been chasing a long time ago and still couldn't achieve it? Trying to lose weight? Trying to get rich? Trying to get into a relationship? Trying to get into a career you love? Trying this. Trying that. TRY TRY TRY.

If you succeed, good for you. If you don't? Then what? Let's jump off a building. There's no point of living anymore, right? Well then, I am here to tell you that YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT.

From the beginning you were suppost to be thinking about YOURSELF. Putting yourself before others weren't exactly a selfish act. Sometimes, you just need to do something which were best for you. 

Start a diet because you need to get healthy, not skinny. Manage your finance so you'll get to pay all the bills and save for a new car. Don't chase people, make them come to you because your personality is attractive and not desperate. Find some time to do what you love like an art piece even when you are working fulltime; there will always be time to everything.

The main thing to always keep in mind is to make yourself feel better. BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE. Count all your blessings if you have to be reminded with what they are. Good things takes time. None of those things are important if you fail to recognised your TRUE SELF. Your opinion matters too.

You will do great things by loving yourself first and know you are indeed important.

Thus, this year I will choose to LOVE MYSELF more. Treat myself with things I like. Take care of myself physically and mentally. Above all...BE HAPPY.

How about you guys? Did you find your resolution fit with what you care about? If so, I wish you best of luck.

Comments

Popular Posts